Planning a baby shower can be a fun, exciting, and rewarding experience, but it can also be a bit overwhelming if you don’t know where to start. Here are some tips for planning the perfect baby shower:
- Determine the guest list. Before you start planning anything else, you need to know how many people you’re inviting. This will help you determine the size of the venue, the amount of food and drinks you’ll need, and other important details.
- Choose a theme. A theme can help tie everything together and make the baby shower more memorable. Some popular themes include “nautical,” “jungle animals,” and “storybook characters.”
- Select a venue. Depending on the size of the guest list and your budget, you may want to have the baby shower at a restaurant, someone’s home, or even a park.
- Send out invitations. Once you have the guest list and venue secured, it’s time to send out invitations. Make sure to include all the important details, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions (such as whether guests should bring gifts or not).
- Plan the food and drinks. Depending on the time of day and the venue, you may want to serve brunch, lunch, or just snacks. Make sure to have plenty of non-alcoholic drink options, such as lemonade, iced tea, and water.
- Plan the activities. Baby showers often include games, such as “guess the baby food” or “diaper raffle.” You may also want to have a craft station where guests can decorate onesies or make a special gift for the baby.
- Decorate the space. Once you have the theme and venue selected, you can start decorating. You can find decorations at party supply stores or online, or you can make your own decorations using items like balloons, streamers, and tissue paper.
- Thank your guests for attending with baby shower favours. Custom favours will give your guests a lovely, personalised surprise. Choose favours that will match your baby shower theme to add that extra special touch!
- Thank your guests. After the baby shower is over, make sure to thank your guests for coming. You can send a thank-you card or email, or even just call or text them to let them know how much you appreciated their presence.
By following these tips, you can plan the perfect baby shower and create a memorable experience for everyone involved.